Mu Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mu Online Forum

This is Forum For Mu Online

ИндексИндекс  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  ТърсенеТърсене  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  

Risiking v3 - Balgass muweb template

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
FunnyMaster
Admin

Брой мнения : 198

Risiking v3 - Balgass muweb template Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Risiking v3 - Balgass muweb template   Risiking v3 - Balgass muweb template Icon_minitimeНед Ное 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Risiking v3 - Balgass muweb template Adup5

This website was used for Plague Mu until fant0ma copied it. Since it has been leeched, I might as well release the ORIGINAL version. This is also a first release in a long time... I haven't been a very active release. Smile

For admin account... create a your admin account through the install.php and then create an account in the index.php?op=register, USE THE SAME LOG IN NAME AS YOUR ADMIN ACCOUNT!!

When you have an account, login to it and then click admin panel and log in to the admin panel to edit the site. This works 100% and will prevent unwanted access to your admin panel Wink.

Another thing, I did not edit any images and remove the logos and etc. So you will have to remove em and place ur logos and etc.

This site has been secured to some extent. But, like any copy of Muweb 0.8, it is highly recommended that you add your own security functions.

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://mubg.all-up.com

Risiking v3 - Balgass muweb template
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1